14 March 2016

Intro

Greetings!

After retiring my previous blog in 2013, I've decided to make a come back into blogging. The reason? Well, I guess I do enjoy having a place for the occasional verbal diarrhea when I'm in the mood, which I feel that Facebook is not quite suitable.

As for why did I retire the previous blog, and why not just resume it?
1. It came to a point that at times I feel obliged to blog, but I have nothing to write about. Not that I have many readers, but well... it just feels like a chore.
2. Previous blog has a lot of "baggage" from my past, so starting anew makes me feel good, kind of like turning over a new leaf.

If you are reading this (either because I've given you the link, or just by chance), do drop me a comment and introduce yourself a little.

And lastly, me being me, I will be quite unorganized and tend to go off in tangents rambling about all kinds of topics and stuffs, so do bear with me yeah?

Signing off,
Will


No comments:

Post a Comment